Berghof Turrach is a picturesque holiday home, completely made of wood.
It is estimated that this home has been built 250 - 300 years ago for the mining workers during that time and has been renovated between 2009 and 2012.
In the summer 2017, a new roof and a new pellet heating system were installed.
In the summer of 2021, a new parking lot was added
The apartment (62 m²) features:
- A big kitchen and living area
- Shower/Bath with WC
- One small bed room with double bed
- One big bed room with double bed and one foldaway bed
- balcony at the direction south
- Internet, TV
The house is situated 1250m above sea level in the mountain village Turrach.
It's a 10 minutes drive from the ski resort Turracher Höhe (1.860m - 2.200m) and only 5 minutes to the Turrach base station. Here, you can also buy the ski tickets for the skiing area Turracher Höhe. Thers ist also a hut where the small or great hunger/thirst can be quenched after the skiing
Other big ski resorts are:
* Bad Kleinkirchheim only 20 driving minutes
or, very beautiful,
* Radstädter Tauern (until 2.400 m) only 45 driving minutes
For further activities please look up Local Activties.
- familie with two adults and two to four children
- four adults
The kitchen is equipped with stove, fridge with ice maker, dishwasher and other
essentials to ensure a comfortable stay.
For the degustation you can order french wine by the care-taker.
In the village is a small shop for all the things which you need.